The following are job postings that we currently have. If you do not see what you are looking for here, please contact us and we will take it one step further.
To view all Virtual positions please scroll to the bottom of the drop down list under Job Title
We are slowing recovering from the efffects of the Corona Virus. There are currently only a few jobs and opportunities listed. There are more listings coming our way. We will inform you of any new jobs in real time on our Newsletter (sign up on the home page) and on this page. We look forward to a prosperous 2021.
About the Job
We are seeking an experienced, driven and forward-thinking strategic leader to serve as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in our corporate headquarters in Dallas. The ideal candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of financial accounting, working capital management, strategic planning, forecasting and overall financial management of a growth-stage business. We need a professional that has a demonstrated track record of success within a fast-paced environment.
The CFO will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for:
· Managing financial forecasts, budgets and the reporting processes of the company with the goal to build a cost-efficient company.
· Improving the profitability of the company and ensuring adequate cash flow and financial stability to meet the organization's needs.
· Participating in the ongoing strategic planning process as an integral member of the Executive Management team.
· Overseeing and managing financial and operational reporting, accounting operations, payroll, and cash.
· Ensuring the effective internal controls are in place to minimize financial risks and safeguard the assets and financial commitments of the company, and compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
· Preparing meetings to review key financial information and present recommendations for improvement to Senior Management.
· Working with accounting/finance team to drive results by implementing tools to help streamline and improve processes.
· Monitoring company vendor relationships; recommending opportunities for cost savings, discounts, etc.
· Overseeing banking relationships; managing ancillary income streams.
· Monitoring cash balances.
· Providing counsel to Senior Management on the financial implications of business activities and recommendations to enhance long and short-term financial performance.
· Performing all tasks necessary to achieve the company's mission and help execute growth plans.
· Providing timely, accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecast.
· Representing the company to the financial community including outside accountants, auditors, bankers and financial institutions.
· Performing other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
· MBA and/or CPA preferred
· Minimum 10 overall experience in a related service-based industry or public accounting with relevant client exposure required
· Minimum five (5) years senior leadership experience in a similar capacity, i.e. CFO, CAO, Corporate Controller, Director of Finance, Director FP&A, etc.
· Strong process improvement, problem-solving, analytical and financial management skills
· Excellent communication skills providing the ability to effectively translate the company's vision and strategic direction into results-oriented actions
· Ability to deliver a clear message whether audience is front line employees or owners
· Must be approachable and able to solicit and listen to input from others
· Success oriented, goal driven professional
· Experience with capital budgeting
· Experience within travel industry preferred
· Travcom, Concur Compleat and/or Core Travel Tech experience a plus
Full Job Description
We are currently seeking a Corporate Travel Account Manager to be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts. This position will be an at-home “virtual office”-based position with required days to meet with staff and clients as needed. Eastern-based candidates preferred.
· Establish and maintain on-going connection and involvement at the decision-making levels within new and existing business accounts; develop strong relationships, create trust, build mutual respect, and form true business partnerships
· Manage client relationships and achieve all client and JTB goals related to client retention, profitability, quality service, preferred vendor maximization, technology implementation, on-line servicing, and business development for assigned client portfolios
· Always and consistently provide excellent client service including interaction with appropriate internal/external departments to resolve client issues, complete implementations, and generate necessary reports; maintain current and accurate updates in Salesforce (CRM).
· Work pro-actively with our clients and provide feedback to management on account status, issues and opportunities.
· Develop business plans and relationships with key clients to improve the level of performance and service of the travel program
· Identify and develop up-sell opportunities within client portfolios for new business, technology and tools
· Prepare and present periodic reviews that highlight clients' travel spend and patterns, benchmarking service standards and key trends in the industry; monitor actual client performance and compare to expected performance on all vendor negotiated contracts; follow-up with both client and vendors to address any significant variances from the expectations
· B.S./B.A. Degree or equivalent experience; Business-related preferred
· Minimum 5 years in Sales / Operations / Account Management in the service industry; travel industry experience strongly preferred
· Strong presentation, consultative, analytical, and communications skills necessary and required
· Proven track record developing professional relationships
· Ability to work closely with team members, demonstrating clear and efficient communications
· Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM experience
· Prior success identifying, developing and implementing business plans for new and existing clients
SAP CONCUR TRAVEL AND EXPENSE: 5 years (Preferred)
Customer service: 10 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
· 5+ years current SABRE GDS experience
· 5+ years current experience working in SAP Concur Travel, Professional Edition
· Domestic and international booking and ticketing experience
· Exceptionally strong customer service background
All candidates must have exceptional organizational and communication skills with comprehensive technical capabilities. Client accounts have complex travel policy requirements which require expert attention to detail. Training provided on client travel policy practices, back-office procedures as well as online booking tool interface, customer profiles and back-office accounting practices.
Experienced business travel consultants with ticketing experience meeting minimum qualification requirements will be considered.
Minimum Candidate Proficiency Qualifications
· 5+ year's current SABRE GDS experience
· 5+ years current experience working in SAP Concur Travel, Professional Edition
· Domestic and international booking and ticketing experience
· Contract and bulk fare experience
· Ticketing, complex exchange, Phase IV and Enhanced PQ knowledge mandatory
· Car rental and hotel experience required
· Group ticketing familiarity
· Limo, meeting services, insurance and concierge services
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Comfortable with leading online Zoom Concur user training sessions
· Professional work experience with C-level management and VIPs
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with a strong emphasis on detail and accuracy
· Ability to multitask
· Strong customer servicing and customer training skills
· Exceptional PC computer skills and PC familiarity
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Notes, etc.)
· TMC software applications including iBank, Unit 4, TRAMS, cost savings, account coding and fare matrix
· SAP Concur Travel and Expense experience required
We are a corporate travel office – most all of the passenger interaction is via phone, email and web chat/video chat. The Jacksonville office will also provide technical support for our online booking engine users and administrators.
We are looking for hardworking, ambitious, talented, dedicated like-minded professionals that want to work in a positive and productive environment as well as further develop their travel careers and help build a long-term business to be proud of.
This is an in-office hybrid position to be based in Jacksonville, FL. Current schedule will be hybrid with a mix of remote and in-office work days.
Fare Intelligence Specialist – Dallas or Virtual
The hiring company is a travel company founded on providing discounted premium international airfares on an offline basis for both B2C and B2B customers from the US and around the world. We provide leading travel agencies, tour operators, independent contractors, host agencies, TMCs, and MICE organizers and other travel resellers the best pricing on global premium airfares in the industry. It was founded as an online Business to Business (B2B) travel aggregator providing access to the best global airfare content via either our innovative
About the Job
GDS & Faring Specialist will incorporate extensive GDS and airline contract knowledge with problem solving skills, while collaborating amongst departments within the organization. This position requires attention to detail with the ability to multitask, to ensure daily tasks are completed on time and accurately. Sharing best practices and having excellent follow up skills are both essential to ensure success within the Fare Intelligence Team.
• Assist with integrating & implementing new PCC’s and/or new customers
• Assist with the onboarding process for new customers
• Assist with loading and testing of contracts via our inhouse tools and GDS fare filing tools
• Facilitate Director of Fare Intelligence, by keeping them in the loop, being flexible & adaptable, staying on task.
• Present changes, challenges, and suggestions to Director of Fare Intelligence
• May work with our development and invoice team, as well as be a resource for our back-office team
• Keep both sales and ticket agents updated on airline contracts, commissions, and airline policies updates
• When necessary, communicate with airline representatives, as well as vendor contacts via email/phone
• Assist in the testing and implementation of 3rd party QC and Auto-ticket systems
• Work with and/or facilitate our development and invoice team, with regards to testing and understanding Sabre scripts
India, US and Philippines Office Liaison
• Facilitate the day to day by being available for agent questions regarding commissions and contracts
• Assist our US and India accounting/invoicing team with questions/research
• Sabre RED 360 Knowledge
• Sabre updates – Profiles/TJR edits/EPR’s etc.
• Amadeus Knowledge – FareExpert tool experience
• Amadeus updates – Profiles/agent ID’s etc.
• Strong comprehension of airline contracts, with the ability to read, interpret and communicate them to team members
• Must have understanding and knowledge of ADM’s to assist in the research and dispute of debit memo’s
Apollo used, but Clientbase is more important for this agency. We are open to salary which is based on the agent: their knowledge and experience, their clientele, technical savviness, personable, same "can do" philosophy that our team has, etc. Work in house in an environment that is professional, no one leaning over your desk type of agent. You are paid to work with a salary, but you also have a strong commission for work done. This is an excellent opportunity. Great owner and ready to hire now.
LEISURE AGENT - IRVINE CALIFORNIA
Excellent position open for a Travel Agent
They are offering excellent, pay, benefits, travel benefits and 401k
The following is their description
We are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team seeking Entertainment / Concierge / VIP agent to work with a team of agents securing all facets of travel for high end, full-service travel planning to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
· Book Travel in Sabre GDS System – Air, Hotel, Car bookings
· Research options and availability best suited to client/artist in a timely manner
· Process prepayments with vendors on behalf of client/artist
· Effectively communicate client/artist needs with vendors
· Effectively communicate directly with team/client/artist/management
· Keep complete confidentiality of client/artist details and information
· Think creatively to problem solve and accommodate concierge requests (parties, yachts, cars, flowers, dinner reservations, etc) from client/artist
· Previous sales/customer service experience in the Travel industry (3-5 years)
· Proficiency in Sabre
· High flexibility and schedule adaptation
· A can-do spirit: Coachable, highly motivated, driven to succeed
· Ability to work with a team – open communication
· Comfortable dealing directly with client/artist
· Ability to adapt to last minute changes
Travel Employment Agency
Minneapolis candidates preferred but open to anywhere in the US with all qualifications met.
A travel agency is looking to hire a programmer with GDS knowledge, Travelport is preferred.
This person will be responsible for tasks such as:
The Email Marketing Programmer is responsible for creation, troubleshooting, testing, delivery and reporting for our travel email marketing program. A strong background in html coding and css is a must and familiarity with Email Service Providers are essential to this role. A background in marketing or advertising is helpful but not required. Must be able to independently build and distribute emails in a timely manner, monitor results, manage lists and provide reporting to management. Must be able to work independently, meet deadlines and follow email schedules and instructions on a daily basis. Must be able to take creative direction, communicate clearly, and work closely with Communication Manager and VP Marketing. Ability to occasionally build responsive emails from psds in Photoshop and Dreamweaver a plus. Must be reliable and comfortable working in a small group with consistent workﬂow and multiple tasks. Some light hourly weekend work at times.
Part Time Schedule: Approximately 25-‐30 hours/week. Must be able to work M-‐F, 9-‐2 pm or similar. On-‐site opportunity with ﬂexible schedule for the right person.
· HTML email creation, and delivery process from end-‐to-‐end within our ESP platform
· Build and maintain email templates adhering to best practices and brand identity.
· Maintain ﬁle management on FTP server; maintain lists and pull and segment lists as needed
· Design and build custom promotional emails as needed
· Utilize A/B testing to improve campaign performance
· Build, promote and track email surveys as needed
· Stay current on email marketing industry best practices to improve the program
· Ensure that ALL emails are mobile-‐optimized and provide an excellent user experience
· Collaborate successfully with internal team on various projects
· Other administrative roles related to the Communications Department
· 1-‐3 years’ experience in creating and delivering html emails in the small business environment
· Experience in email creation including successful campaigns created from scratch, from templates and from psds using HTML and other editors
· Must be able to follow creative direction and proofread your own work.
· Must be able to build and deliver at least html 4 emails a day in html.
· Experience with responsive email design across multiple browsers and platforms without relying on third-‐ party apps for testing
· Proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, speciﬁcally Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus.
· Ability to work independently, quickly, turn edits around, and proof/ test own work.
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and code troubleshooting/responsiveness
· Microsoft Excel skills for reporting and data analysis
· Proﬁcient in Dreamweaver and Photoshop
· Familiarity with Vertical Response, including previous experience working with one or more similar ESPs preferred
· Excellent organizational and proofreading skills required
· Ability to work on numerous concurrent projects and take creative direction openly.
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Subject and preheader copywriting
· Graphic/web design skills and light digital video editing
· Travel marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web design, graphic design, coding OR a comparable concentration preferred
*Hourly rate commensurate with experience